Beta-Sitosterol – Choline – Zinc – Vitamin tablet
- Against male-type hair loss.
- Nutrients against hair loss and to improve hair condition.
- Developed together with the experts from Finnish Hair Academy and Hankintatukku.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Plant sterols 400 mg
- Green tea extract 100 mg
- Zinc 10 mg
- Choline 10 mg
- Niacin (B3) 18 mg
- Biotin 100 µg
Plant sterol preparate (betasitosterol, campesterol, sitostanol, campestanol), Anti-caking agents E 460, E 468 and E 551, Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis), Anthocyanin colours E 163, Zinc citrate, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Choline bitartrate, Nicotinamide, Vanillin aroma, D-Biotin
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 65 g
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
- High levels of testosterone expose men and women to hair loss and to baldness. Male reproductive hormones influence the hair follicles through a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- In the balding process, testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. The reasons for hair loss are many, and often in the background there is an inflammatory condition of the scalp which causes hair loss, increasing DHT effect. Hair loss and baldness also strongly correlate with genetic factors.
- Products containing beta-sitosterol have been found to have a positive impact on male-type hair loss. Hair loss and thinning of hair is common in women during menopause.
- Evonia Hair Booster food supplement contains the right nutrients against hair loss, for hair growth and well-being. The product contains carefully selected nutrients to restrain the conversion of testosterone to DHT -plant sterols, especially beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols such as campesterol and sitostanol as well as campestanol and green tea extract, choline, zinc, niacin, and biotin, which contribute to maintaining normal hair.
- The active ingredient of the product is Beta-Sitosterol, which limits the testosterone conversion to DHT. Green tea extract has also an effect on DHT prevention. Biotin promotes maintaining hair normal and zinc is an essential mineral for normal hair follicle formation, and against hair loss.
- The results of The Finnish Hair Academy test group were very positive.