Cold-pressed Evening Primrose – Vitamin E oil
- For dry and sensitive skin
- For external and internal use
Cold-pressed evening primrose oil, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate
30 drops (= 1,25 ml) of daily intake contain:
Gammalinolenic acid (GLA) 115 mg
Vitamin E 10 mg
Internally: 30 drops per day.
Externally: apply on skin when needed.
50 ml in glass bottle
- The evening primrose oil in Femiglandin® GLA+E has been prepared by mechanical pressing without chemicals.
- Femiglandin® GLA+E contains only first pressing oil, so-called virgin oil. The temperature of this oil does not rise over +50 C in any phase of the manufacturing.
- Femiglandin® GLA+E oil contains plenty of gamma-linolenic acid, polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) and vitamin E.
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) forms prostaglandins, which are compounds with hormonal activity. Prostaglandin’s favourable effects on hormonal balance, menstrual pain, fat metabolism and skin damage have been studied widely. People suffering from eczema have decreased GLA production in their body.
- Evening primrose oil can be used externally for skin care and for skin eruptions and rashes.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant preventing oxidation caused by free radicals. Vitamin E has a similar effect as GLA, thus the total effect of the oil is more effective than with gamma-linolenic acid only.