Kidney bean extract tablets
- For people on a low-carb diet and for weight management.
- Prevents the absorption of carbohydrates.
- Decreases calorie intake and boosts diet.
1-6 tablets of daily intake contain:
Kidney bean extract 500–3000 mg
Patented StarchLite®-kidney bean-extract (Phaseolus vulgaris), Anti-caking agents E460, E468, Surface finishing agent E 470b
1 – 3 tablets before carbohydrate-rich meals (potatoes, white bread, pasta, rice) 1-2 times per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 39 g
- Almost half of all carbohydrates are received from a normal diet in Western countries; especially from starch-rich food such as potatoes and bread. Amylase is a digestive enzyme that chops starch into glucose. Glucose increases blood sugar levels rapidly, leading to increased secretion of insulin.
- Figurel Low Carb prevents the activity of amylase enzyme and balances the rapid increase of blood sugar levels by decreasing the amount of calories taken and the secretion of insulin. Unabsorbed carbohydrates (starch) stays in the intestines and acts as fibre thus increases excrement mass and speeds up the functioning of the intestines.
- Figurel Low Carb is especially for those on a low-carb diet and weight management as well as for those whose diet contains a lot of potatoes, bread and other food with fast carbohydrates.
- When eating, for example, one potato, take one Figurel Low Carb tablet.