Curcumin extract – DL-Phenylalanine
- Enhances joint mobility
- Active ingredients curcumin and phenylalanine
- Curcumin 500 mg and DL-phenylalanine 500 mg in daily dose
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
Curcumin 500 mg
DL-phenylalanine 500 mg
Disintegrants microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide, Curcumin extract (Curcuma longa), DL-phenylalanine, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids
1 tablet twice per day.
Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation or adolescence. Contains phenylalanine.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
60 tablets / 60 g
- Curcumin extract is manufactured from the rootstock of Curcuma longa L. which is also used as a spice e.g. the popular Indian curry spice turmeric, which is a member of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). For thousands of years it has been used in Indian Ayuervedic and traditional Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions including skin, bowel diseases, painful joint inflammation, chest pain, menstrual difficulties, bruises, etc.
- Curcumin is the primary pharmacologic agent of curcuminoid, as the effective ingredient of Curcumin extract.
- DL-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid affecting the brain’s transmitter agents. It is a combination of two amino acids, isomer D-phenylalanine and L-phenylalanine.
- Fortesan’s effects can be seen within 2-3 days after tablet intake, once the body’s natural endorphin level has been balanced.