Garlic extract supplement suitable for vegans
- Garlic has been found to reduce inflammation and offer antioxidant benefits
- Vitality and strength
- Health, Energy, Immunity Booster
- 5000 mcg of allicin in two tablets
Garlimax 5000 contains high-quality, biologically active garlic extract, the allicin content of which is standardised to 2500 µg per tablet.
Fresh garlic contains an amino acid called alliin. When the clove is crushed or chopped, an enzyme, alliinase, is released. Alliin and alliinase interact to form allicin, which is considered the major biologically active component of garlic.
Garlic contains all the essential amino acids and a large number of chemical compounds protecting cells.
The effects of garlic are based on the sulphurous allicin compound, the antioxidative effects of which have been studied widely.
Garlic has traditionally been used in folk medicine as having antibiotic properties for fighting off coughs, common cold and inflammation in the mucous membrane.
You may also like Garlimax ABG.
1 – 2 tablets daily.
Typically per 1-2 tablets:
Garlic extract – 192-384 mg,
containing 2500-5000 µg of allicin.
Anti-caking agents microcrystalline cellulose, pectin and silicon dioxide, Garlic extract, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast
- Suitable for vegans
- Side effects may include diarrhea, heartburn, gas, and nausea caused by Allicin inside
- Garlimax 5000
- Allicin inside Garlimax 5000 may increase the risk of bleeding. Avoid taking it prior to any surgery
- In case of taking anticoagulants (blood-thinning medications), talk to your doctor before taking
- Garlimax 5000
- Should not be taken together with blood pressure medications, as they can lower blood pressure
- May lower blood sugar, should be taken with caution in people with diabetes who are taking anti-diabetic drugs.
60 tablets / 30 g