Magnesium – Inulin – Vitamin B complex
- For the heart, muscles and nervous system.
- Contains also prebiotic + B vitamins.
- For tiredness and exhaustion.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Magnesium 350 mg
- Inulin 242 mg
- Niasin (B3) 18 mg
- Vitamin B6 2,2 mg
- Vitamin B1 1,4 mg
Magnesium oxide, Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 468, Inulin, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate.
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
180 tablets / 198 g
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for cells ensuring the maximal efficiency of the heart and muscles in physical strain. It participates in the function of more than 300 different enzymes and regulates the cell metabolism.
- Magnesium calms the nervous system naturally and is thus used to ease muscle cramps.
- Simple diet, excessive use of sugar, salt, animal fats, and alcohol as well as fasting and sports may cause magnesium deficiency. The need for magnesium is also increased during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is important for the heart, nervous system and muscles.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) improves blood circulation and supports the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) protects the heart and nervous system.
- Vitamin B deficiency can be caused by stress, physical strain, simple diet and excessive alcohol use.
- Inulin is a prebiotic that helps to maintain beneficial bacteria in the intestines and supports nutrient’s absorption.