Cold-pressed flax seed oil
- Omega- 3 and Omega-6 supplement from flax seed oil
- For heart and blood circulation
- For healthy hair and nails
Cold-pressed flax seed oil containing 8,7 g of alpha-linolenic acid and 2,1 g of linoleic acid
15 ml (1 tablespoonful) per day. Can be taken as such or mixed with yoghurt or smoothy.
Store in a cool place protected from sunlight.
- Cold-pressed flax seed oil has been prepared by mechanical pressing without chemicals. Neo-Linum oil consists only of the oil from the first pressing, so-called virgin oil and the temperature of this oil does not rise over +50o Cat any stage of the manufacturing process.
- Cold pressed flax seed oil contains plenty of linolic acids and alpha-linolenic acids necessary to human organism.
- Linolic acid transforms to gammalinolenic acid (GLA) in the human organism and alpha-linolenic acid transforms to eicosapentaenic acid (EPA) and dokosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are necessary to the structure of cell walls