Natural iron tablets
- Against tiredness and exhaustion
- For women
- During pregnancy
Haemoglobin powder, Disintegrant microcrystalline cellulose, L-ascorbic acid, Ferrous fumarate, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids
2 tablets contain:
Iron 18 mg
Vitamin C 60 mg
2 tablets per day.
120 tablets / 60 g
- Iron is an essential mineral that is needed for the formation of haemoglobin in red blood cells and to transport oxygen from lungs to every cell.
- Iron deficiency can be seen as tiredness, headaches, dizziness, lowered immunity, paleness, irritability and depression.
- Long-term iron deficiency can lead to anemia, which is common especially among adolescents, the young and pregnant women.
- Iron deficiency can appear also in athletes, elderly people and convalescents.
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that maintains general immunity, supports the well-being of the skin, gums, circulation and iron absorption.