Calcium – Siliceous earth – Magnesium – Biotin – Vitamin C -, D-, K – tablet
- Versatile and well-balanced dietary supplement for the well-being of bones and joints and for the vitality of skin, hair and nails
Calcium carbonate, Magnesium carbonate, Siliceous earth, Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 468, Ascorbic acid, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Sodium tetraborate, Cholecalciferol, Phylloquinone, D-biotin
4 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Siliceous earth 420 mg
- Calcium 400 mg
- Magnesium 240 mg
- Boron 3,3 mg
- Vitamin D3 10 µg
- Vitamin K1 70 µg
- Biotin 30 µg
- Vitamin C 75 mg
4 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, gluten, yeast and sweeteners.
300 tablets / 219 g
- Calcium is needed especially during adolescence and in women over 35 years. Bone mass grows 35 years after which it starts to decrease within aging.
- Magnesium is essential for cells’ enzymatic function. Simple diet, excessive use of sugar, salt, animal fats, and alcohol as well as fasting and sports may cause magnesium deficiency.
- Silicon is important for the well-being of joints, supportive tissue and skin.
- Vitamin C strengthens bones and is an important intracellular antioxidant, which increases general immunity and is important for skin health.
- Vitamin D enhances calcium absorption and is important for bones and teeth.
- Boron reduces the secretion of calcium from body. After menopause boron increases the natural production of estrogens, which decreases osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K improves the function of cells producing bones.
- Biotin brings thickness and shine to hair and prevents nails from cracking and flaking.