Pine bark extract tablet
- Pycnogenol is extracted from French maritime pine bark.
- Pycnogenol is a strong antioxidant that contains a standardised amount of bioflavonoids and organic acids. For over 35 years it has been proven safe and effective in hundreds of studies at clinics and universities all over the world.
- Daily supplementation with Pycnogenol helps protect against oxidation and aids circulation.
2-4 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Maritime pine bark dry extract 40–80 mg
Cornstarch, Anti-caking agent E 460, E 551, Maritime pine bark dry extract (Pinus Maritima), Surface finishing agent E 470b
2 -4 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 18 g
- Heart health: Pycnogenol helps maintain healthy circulation by increasing vasodilation and consequently improving blood flow.
- Healthy skin: Pycnogenol binds with collagen and elastin, and protects skin from various harmful enzymes, and also helps skin to rebuild elasticity, essential for a smooth, younger look. By neutralising free radicals, Pycnogenol has been shown to help slow and even reverse skin damage caused by sunburn, which is basically an inflammation caused by free radicals.
- PMS relief: Pycnogenol has been shown to repair blood vessels and reduce inflammation occurring during the menstrual period. Studies have documented that Pycnogenol soothes the discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle, such as anxiety, fatigue, bloating and breast tenderness. Pycnogenol was found to be most effective for alleviating the cramping pain sensation.
- Lung health: Pycnogenol also acts as anti-histamine as it inhibits the release of histamines, helping to prevent triggers for allergic reactions.