Pine bark extract tablet
- Pycnogenol originates from the bark of the French maritime pine.
- Pycnogenol contains a standardised amount of bioflavonoids and organic acids. For over 35 years it’s been proven safe and effective in hundreds of research studies at clinics and universities all over the world.
- Oxidation by free radicals is believed to be a cause of cell damage associated with ageing. Daily supplementation with Pycnogenol helps to protect against oxidation and aids circulation.
2-4 tablets of daily intake contain:
Maritime pine bark extract 80–160 mg
Corn starch, Anti-caking agents E460, E551, Maritime pine bark extract (Pinus Maritima), Surface finishing agent E 470b
For the first week 2 tablets twice a day, then 2 tablets per day.
60 tablets /18 g
- Heart health: Pycnogenol helps to maintain healthy circulation by increasing vasodilation and consequently improving blood flow. Pycnogenol achieves this by enhancing production of vascular nitric oxide (NO).
- Healthy skin: Pycnogenol binds with collagen and elastin, and protects skin from various harmful enzymes, and also helps skin to rebuild elasticity, essential for a smooth, younger look. By neutralising free radicals, Pycnogenol has been shown to help slow and even reverse skin damage caused by sunburn, which is basically an inflammation caused by free radicals.
- PMS relief: Pycnogenol has been shown to repair blood vessels and reduce inflammation occurring during the menstrual period. Studies have documented that Pycnogenol soothes the discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle, such as anxiety, fatigue, bloating and breast tenderness. Pycnogenol was found to be most effective for alleviating the cramping pain sensation.
- Lung health: Pycnogenol also acts as anti-histamine as it inhibits the release of histamines, helping to prevent triggers for allergic reactions.