Protease enzyme capsules
- Joint and muscle health
1 capsule of daily intake contains:
Serrazimes® I –protease enzyme 100 000 U
Serrazimes® I –protease enzyme, Rice bran, Microcrystalline cellulosa E 460, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulosa E 464 (capsule shell).
May contain small amount of cassava- and potatodextrine.
1 capsule once a day between meals on an empty stomach together with liquid.
Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding, for children or for persons who have problems with blood clotting. Not recommended for dialysis or hemophilia-patients, or during antibiotic treatment or before surgery.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 capsules / 26 g
- Serraflex® contains as an active ingredient microbiologically produced Serrazimes® protease enzyme. Serrazimes®-I is a proteolytic enzyme system derived from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus melleus moulds that is designed as an alternative for Serrapeptidase (a.k.a. serratio-peptidase and serrapeptase) in dietary supplements used for cardiovascular, anti-inflammatory, respiratory, or immune support.
- Protease enzyme affects the joints and muscles by retrieving their activity as well as enhances good mood, for example after physical exercise. Bad posture or immobility, such as sitting for a long time, can also stiffen joints and muscles.
- Excellent nutritional help and support for sports injuries (strains, sprains, bruises, contusions).
- The effect of the enzyme is based on breaking down the metabolism products caused by stress and enhances their removal from the body.
- Serraflex® can be used seasonally when needed or continuously. It is important to take the capsules regularly: 1 capsule on an empty stomach, i.e. 1 hour before meal or at least 2 hours after a meal.