- To support metabolic detoxification
- To neutralise toxins and support weight management
- Overall wellbeing and vitality for the body
45 ml of daily intake contains:
- Magnesium 180 mg
- Green tea 178 mg
- Birch leaves 154 mg
- Artichoke 146 mg
- Meadowsweet 97 mg
- Wild pansy 73 mg
- Burdock 57 mg
- Dandelion root 65 mg
- Vitamin B5 12 mg
Pomegranate juice concentrate, Inulin, Oligofructose, Magnesium citrate, Green tea extract (Camelia sinensis), Birch leaf extract (Betula pendula), Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus), Meadow sweet extract (Filipendula ulmaria), Wild pansy extract (Viola tricolor), Burdock extract (Arctium lappa), Bladder wrack extract (Fucus vesiculosus, thallus), Dandelion root extract (Taraxacum officinalis), Dexpanthenol, Demineralised water, Thickening agent E422, Preservative E202
45 ml mixed with water, consume liquid during the day, or mix 15 ml into a glass of water 3 times per day. The product is recommended to be used continuously for 3 weeks.
- Slimmix® SuperDetox liquid supplement support’s the body’s normal detoxification functions. Product contains a synergetic combination of cleansing herbs, plants as well as magnesium and vitamin B5.
- Optimal metabolic detoxification helps the body to cleanse itself of harmful substances before they can accumulate in tissue and affect health. Unfortunately, factors such as toxic overload, genetic predisposition and insufficient levels of key nutrients can impair this process. Cleaning out a build up toxins from the body safely, naturally and effectively can result in new strength and vitality. Slimmix SuperDetox helps the body’s own detoxification process via its active ingredients.
- Slimmix®SuperDetox contains a wide range of herbs with cleansing properties, such as Bladderwrack, Meadowsweet and Wild pansy. All of the ingredients are also beneficial to support liver and kidney health and also have a strong antioxidant effect, e.g. green tea.
- The product also contains vitamin B5 and magnesium, which contribute to the normal energy-yielding metabolism and promotes overall well-being. Inulin is a dietary fibre that increases the amount of beneficial bacteria in the gut. It assist the body in eliminating stored waste by absorbing itself water and metabolic waste from the intestines.