Tryptophan – Magnesium – Vitamin B6
- Helps falling asleep
- Enhances good sleep rhythm
- Better sleep quality
Fructo-oligosaccharide, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium oxide, Disintegrants hydroxypropylcellulose and croscarmellose sodium, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids, Pyridoxine hydrochloride
1-2 tablets of daily intake contain:
- L-Tryptophan 260-520 mg
- Magnesium 100–200 mg
- Vitamin B6 5–10 mg
1-2 tablets per day with water on an empty stomach half an hour before bedtime or at night time when waking up.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation, or to be used together with sleeping medication or antidepressants.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 60 g
- Tryptomax contains tryptophan, magnesium and vitamin B6, which help with falling asleep and enhance continuous sleep and good sleep rhythm.
- Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that the body cannot produce and must be received from daily diet.
- Tryptophan is needed as a building material of protein and in the production of serotonin. Tryptophan increases the brain levels of serotonin, which is a calming neurotransmitter, and sleep-inducing hormone melatonin.
- Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that takes part in regulating mood (low mood, feeling of satisfaction) and is an effective sleep aid helping with better sleep quality and rhythm.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 have a calming effect on the nervous system and together with tryptophan help with better sleep.