Best before date: 07.2021
- Highly bioavailable ubiquinol – ready for body’s immediate use
- Vitality for elderly and tired people
- Energy and performance for athletes
- To support the heart, for energy production
- Effective absorption, fast effect
1 capsule of daily intake contains:
Kaneka Ubiquinol™ – ubiquinol 50 mg
Sunflower oil, Bovine gelatine*, Humectant glycerol*, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ – ubiquinol, Disintegrant silicon dioxide, Emulsifier sun flower lecithin, Colour ammonia caramel*
1 capsule per day with plenty of liquid.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast.
40 capsules / 29 g
- Ubiquinol is an active form of ubiquinone and thus both ingredients are co-enzyme Q10 in different form.
- Ubiquinol is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that is a central coenzyme in the formation of ATP (adenosinetri phosphate) in mitochondrias, the cells’ energy production centres. Therefore it has a direct effect on cells’ energy production.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is beneficial especially for the heart as the heart muscle consumes a lot of energy. It also acts as an antioxidant and thus it slows ageing and decreases the harmful effects of free radicals.
- The body’s co-enzyme Q10 consists over 90 % of ubiquinol.
- Ubiquinol is well-absorbing and is immediately in use for cells’ energy production and antioxidative protection. Enzymes are not needed to change it into active form.
- As a food supplement 50 mg of ubiquinol is equivalent to 100 mg of ubiquinone.
- Elderly people in particular should use ubiquinol as the body’s ability to produce ubiquinone and to transform it to an active ubiquinol form is decreased within ageing.