Vitacell® Kurkuma is Curcumin extract supplement
- Multifunctional curcumin for holistic well-being
- Helps to maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response
- Contains patented Meriva® curcumin extract: strong, high bioavailability, effective
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Meriva® curcumin extract preparation 1000 mg
containing curcumin extract 400 mg
-curcuminoids 200 mg
Meriva® curcumin extract preparation (Curcuma longa L.), Disintegrants microcrystalline cellulose and mannitol, Carrier lecithin (from sunflower), Acidity regulator citric acid, Disintegrants croscarmellose sodium and silicon dioxide, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids.
1 tablet twice per day.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans. This product is suitable for regular use.
40 tablets /44 g
- People throughout Asia have benefited from the healthy effects of curcumin for centuries. Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry) and is the primary pharmacologic agent of curcuminoid. It is a potent antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits, including supporting joint health and cardiovascular function, and helping to maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response through optimisation of cytokine production.
- Turmeric itself has been extensively used for its antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antiproliferative properties. The most lipophilic component of Curcuma longa extracted called Curcuma oil (C. oil) has been utilized as antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory agent and also used for wound healing activity1
- In a study that used curcumin, a major ingredient of Curcuma longa showed effective inhibition against AA-induced platelet aggregation 1
- Vitacell® Kurkuma food supplement contains high quality Meriva® curcumin extract, which is significantly better absorbed than most other curcumin extracts. Due to a unique, patented phytosome technology, curcuminoids absorb nearly 30 times better and faster than the usual curcumin extracts.
- The recommended daily dosage of 2 tablets contains 1000 mg of Meriva® curcumin extract preparation, containing 400 mg curcumin extract and 200 mg curcuminoids.
1 Nurul Huda Mohd Nor, Fauziah Othman, Eusni Rahayu Mohd Tohit, and Sabariah Md Noor. Medicinal Herbals with Antiplatelet Properties Benefit in Coronary Atherothrombotic Diseases. Thrombosis. 2016; 2016: 5952910. Published online 2016 Mar 14. doi: 10.1155/2016/5952910