Vitamar Junior is Chewable orange taste Omega-3 (EPA and DHA)
- Important Omega-3 fatty acids for adolescents
- Orange tasting chewing capsule
- Does not contain artificial colouring agents or aromas
Fish oil concentrate, Glycerol, Humectants oxidized starch and acetylated starch from potato, Gelatin*, Orange and lemon aroma and natural orange oil as aroma, Anti-caking agent Silicon dioxide, Antioxidant DL-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sweetener Sucralose.
* capsule shell (bovine)
2–3 capsules of daily intake contain:
Fish oil concentrate 800-1200 mg
containing omega-3 fatty acids: 432-648 mg
– EPA 232-348 mg
– DHA 150-225 mg
2–3 capsules per day. Capsules can be chewed or swallowed whole with liquid.
Not recommended for people with decreased blood coagulation.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten. Contains sucralose as sweetener.
60 capsules / 40 g
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) have many beneficial effects on brain, heart, joint and eye health. Omega-3s are important for adolescents to support development and learning and to enhance concentration and attention. Brain cells need Omega-3s as they maintain good mood and are important for good memory. They also maintain healthy skin structure and moisture balance in the skin and eyes.
- Vitamar Junior is a chewable fish oil capsule with orange flavour, suitable for everybody to ensure a sufficient supply of important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. The flavoured capsules do not taste fish or leave an unpleasant aftertaste. The capsules are free from artificial colouring agents and artificial aromas. Earliest recommended age is 2 years when a child is able to chew food.
- The fish oil concentrate is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PBCs, dioxins and other contaminants).