A high potency, time release Vitamin B Complex.
- Strong vitamin B supplement that contains all eight vitamin B’-s, PABA and choline.
- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms
- Vacuum packed to reduce oxidation of the B vitamins
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Product Information per 1 tablet
- Vitamin B1 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 50 mg
- Pantothenic acid (B5) 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 50 µg
- Niacin (B3) 50 mg
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 50 mg
- Choline 50 mg
- Folic acid 400 µg
- Biotin 600 µg
Take 1 tablet per day with food.
100 tablets / 64 g
- Water-soluble vitamins are needed to maintain normal bodily functions. Biotin and vitamins B1 and B12 are important especially for the nervous system, which together with folic acid and vitamins B2 and B6 help to reduce tiredness and exhaustion.
- Biotin and vitamin B2 affect the skin and mucous membrane condition, vitamin B6 is important for hormonal activity.
- The heart benefits from vitamin B1, which is a necessary vitamin for hair, too. Vitamin B1 is essential for vision health.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid are important for the immune system.
- For the forming of red cells, essential vitamins are B2,- B2, -B6,- B12 and folic acid.
- Vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and choline contribute to the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Choline also contributes to the normal fat metabolism and normal functioning of the liver. PABA is important, for example, for the well-being of hair.
- Please note this product contains Vitamin B2, which is naturally bright yellow in colour. In some people, B2 can have the action of turning the urine bright yellow. This is nothing to worry about
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing
- The product’s niacin can cause a temporary flush effect
- Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans.