Lactic-acid fermented whey
- Food supplement to balance digestion.
- Vitamolke® Natural has been prepared by natural lactic-acid fermentation from fresh Finnish whey.
- Contains an abundant amount of natural L(+)- lactic acids – about 80 % of the total amount of lactic acids in Vitamolke® Natural are L(+) lactic acids.
15 – 45 ml of daily intake contains:
Lactic-acid fermented whey 15-45 g
Lactic-acid fermented whey, Potassium sorbate (preservative)
– 1 tablespoonful mixed with fresh water or juice (as a drink)
– with salads and for preservation (as vinegar)
– when undiluted, the preparation can be used for skin cleansing (external use).
- Besides L(+) lactic acids, lactic-acid fermented whey contains, for example, potassium, magnesium and calcium, all of which jointly act as diuretics.
- L(+)- lactic acids also help to balance and to maintain normal bacterial flora in the intestines.
- Vitamolke®Natural is a healthy morning drink on an empty stomach and a refreshing drink with meals or when feeling thirsty.
- Suitable especially for salad-dressings to replace lemon or vinegar, or to be used as a preservative.
- When used undiluted, Vitamolke® Natural is suitable also for skin care – for instance for skin impurities (e.g. pimples), insect bites and to cleanse the throat.