Vitamin K2 – D3 – complex
- Helps calcium to bind into bones
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones
- One tablet contains Vitamin K2 100 µg and Vitamin D3 10 µg (plant based)
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Vitamin K2 100 µg
- Vitamin D3 10 µg
Microcrystalline cellulose E 460, Corn starch, Menaquinone, Cholecalciferol from lichen, Magnesium stearate E 470b
1 tablet per day.
Suitable for adults. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding or with blood thinners.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
60 tablets / 18 g
- Vitamin K2 is essential for cardiovascular health as well as building and maintaining strong bones.
- K vitamins are needed for normal blood clotting. Deposits in the arterial vessel walls may not only be due to high cholesterol but also excess calcification. Vitamin K2 menaquinone inhibits vascular calcification and is actively involving in the recycling of calcium.
- Vitamin K2 menaquinone has an important role binding calcium to the bone matrix and building healthy bones.
- K vitamins cannot be synthesized by the body. Vitamin K1 can be found in leafy green vegetables while Vitamin K2 in natural menaquinone 7 form is produced by patented biofermentation. The traditional Japanese dish natto is rich in natural menaquinone form. Natto is made of fermented soybeans by Bacillus subtilis natto cultures. Vitatabs® K2 + D3 contains VitaMK7® , a pure, natural extract derived from natto.
- VitaMK7® is capable of accumulating for a long time in the bloodstream and has significant bioactive effect.
- Vitatabs® K2 + D3 also contains vitamin D3 to improve the calcium absorption.