- Contains 100 % (RDI) from all eight vitamins Bs.
- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms
- Vacuum packed to reduce oxidation of the B vitamins
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Vitamin B1 1,1 mg
- Vitamin B2 1,4 mg
- Niasin (B3) 16 mg
- Pantothenic acid (B5) 6,0 mg
- Vitamin B6 1,4 mg
- Folic acid 200 µg
- Vitamin B12 2,5 µg
- Biotin 50 µg
Maize starch, Anticaking agents E 460 and E 551, Nicotinamide, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Calcium D-pantothenate , Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine mononitrate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
150 tablets / 60 g and 250 tablets / 100 g
- Water-soluble B-vitamins are needed daily to maintain the body’s normal functions.
- B vitamins have an enzymatic effect on many activities in the human organism.
- B vitamins participate, for example, in energy and protein metabolism, regulation of skin, nervous system and heart, and the formation of blood cells. Also the eyes and hair need many B vitamins.
- B vitamins are important for the normal functioning of the immune system and help to decrease tiredness and exhaustion.
- Stress, physical strain, poor nutrition, vegetarian diet, fasting, celiac and abundant alcohol consumption increase the need of B vitamins.