Vitatabs C 500 mg is chewable vitamin C – Bioflavonoid complex
Constant support throughout the day!
- Strong vitamin C + Bioflavonoid supplement, berry aroma
- Helps support immune system and provides antioxidant protection
- Vitamin C is vital to immune function and the maintenance of bone, skin, teeth and joints, blood vessels and nervous system
- Helps fight tiredness and exhaustion
- High potency vitamin C with bioflavonoids in a convenient one a day tablet
- Effective – vitamin C is a rich antioxidant which helps to protect cells from oxidative stress, supports the immune system and collagen formation for healthy skin
- Optimum support – providing over 500mg of vitamin C per daily dose as ascorbic acid, easily absorbed
- Advanced – combined with bioflavonoids (sweet cranberry aroma) for additional antioxidant support
- Convenient – one a day tablet
- No unnecessary additives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Vitamin C 500 mg
- Flavonoids 12 mg
Sweeteners E 420, E 950, Sodium ascorbate, Ascorbic acid, Fructose, Citrusbioflavonoid preparation, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Natural like berry aroma (sweet cranberry)
1 chewable tablet per day. Tablets can be either chewed or allowed to dissolve in the mouth. Excess usage can have laxative effects.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
100 tablets / 160 g
- Vitamin C, ascorbic acid, is a necessary water-soluble vitamin for humans that works in the body as an essential antioxidant by protecting cells from the harmful oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin C participates in the formation of collagen for the normal activity of skin, gums, teeth and blood vessels. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and helps to lower tiredness and exhaustion, contributes iron absorption as well as gives more energy. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after a heavy exercise.
- Tablets also contain bioflavonoids. They appear in nature together with Vitamin C and support the body’s ability to utilise it.