Liquid Collagen – Hyaluronic acid – Vitamin C
- Enhances skin beauty from within.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin tonicity and elasticity.
- Contributes to skin hydration and smoothness.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation.
Daily intake of 50 ml contains:
- Collagen 10 000 mg
- Hyaluronic acid 100 mg
- Vitamin C 75 mg
Water, Hydrolyzed Peptan® fish collagen, Syrup, Lactic acid, Hyaluronic acid, Ascorbic acid, Preservatives E 202, E 211, Mango and melon aroma.
Free from lactose, gluten and yeast. Contains sugar.
Nutritional facts/50 ml:
Energy 305 kJ (72 kcal)
Protein 9,9 g
Carbohydrate 7,7 g
Fat under 0,1 g
50 ml per day. To obtain good results it is recommended to use the product continuously for 4–8 weeks. For the best results, it is recommended to continue the use for 12 weeks.
- Vivania® Beauty Shot contains type I hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, which strengthens the skin’s texture and moisture balance. Both collagen and hyaluronic acid are very important for the health of the skin, joints and connective tissue. However, with ageing, the body’s ability to produce collagen and hyaluronic acid, decreases, which leads to lower elasticity and vitality of the skin. Vitamin C is essential in the collagen formation process providing antioxidant potency for the normal function of skin.
- Collagen is a protein, a natural component of the skin and it helps skin to preserve its firmness and elasticity. Vivania® Beauty Shot contains Peptan™ fish collagen, which is in highly bioavailable and digestible form, and its efficacy is approved by clinical data.
- Being in liquid form, collagen absorbs easily from the small intestine where it can be digested to form dipeptides and tripeptides or free amino acids. Through blood vessels collagen peptides are then distributed in the human body and particularly in the dermis of the skin. Once in the skin, the collagen peptides can act with a double mechanism: collagen peptides and free amino acids provide the building blocks for the formation of collagen and elastin fibres and collagen peptides stimulate the proliferation of fibroblasts as well as the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic acid is also the body’s own natural substance, which can be found from all living organisms. Hyaluronic acid is a major component of ground substance between skin cells and dermal collagen fibres and, by its moisture binding capability, it elevates the skin and provides extra firmness while enhancing its elasticity. Hyaluronic acid in Vivania Beauty Shot is also hydrolyzed; it is in highly bioavailable and digestible form.
- Vivania® Beauty Shot supplement enhances skin beauty by nourishing and moisturising the skin from inside out, enhancing the skin’s firmness and elasticity while maintaining healthy skin structure.