The must-have supplement for immune support
Apple taste Zinc acetate tablets
- Effective immune support at an affordable price
- Contributes to building a stronger immune system which is essential to immune system’s ability to defend against invaders
- When it comes to winter wellness, zinc defends like no other
Zinc is biologically versatile and important to human health. And when it comes to winter wellness, zinc defends like no other.
Zinc has shown to be effective when 80-90 mg are taken daily in several intakes.
Zinc is most effective for immune support when taken as Zinc acetate in the form of an oral-dissolving lozenges or tablets. It is believed that this is due to the fact that Zinc acetate does not bind chemically to zinc ions, allowing for more free ions to be released.
Dissolving tablet format is important for immediate immune support because as the tablet dissolves, it releases zinc ions into the saliva and the back of the throat (pharyngeal region) where it is thought to have localized effects beyond the systematic effects it has once it reaches the bloodstream.
Contribute to strengthening immune system during the fall and winter season.
Recommended daily intake
Dissolve one tablet slowly in the mouth every two hours up to a maximum 6 tablets daily. Use 6 tablets a day maximum intake for a period of up to 7 days. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Zinc – 90 mg (6 tablets)
Sweetener (sorbitol), fructose, zinc acetate, anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), natural apple flavour.
The product is suitable for adults and children over 12 years old.
- Boosting intake is not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing and for more than 14 days
- Long-term, high-level use is not recommended
- If you notice any changes in your health, then stop using and seek medical attention
- Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are currently taking any other health products, or receiving professional treatment
- Keep out of reach of children