Herbal tincture with Sundew (Drosera), 200ml
Free from alcohol dietary supplement with 8 active plants. Active ingredients include: Sundew extract, Liquorice syrup, Peppermint oil, Anise oil, Thyme oil, Clove oil, Lavender oil and Sage oil.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is one of the best known natural substances used. It can be perfectly combined with other herbs. It fades the taste of bitter herbs. Licorice is sweet enough without sugar.
- Essential oils Anise oil and Thyme oil help maintain normal mucosal well-being by making thick mucus more fluid.
- Anise oil. Obtained by steam distillation of anise (Pimpinella anisum L.) seeds. Anise oil is mainly composed of trans ethanol (80-95%).
- Anise oil helps maintain normal mucosal well-being by reducing airway mucus viscosity.
- Thyme oil. Steam distillation is obtained from the above-ground green parts of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L. and Th. Zygis L.). Thyme freshens the breath.
- Carmelose or galactomannan derived from spruce.
- Peppermint oil is obtained by steam distillation from the leaves of mint plants (Menta x piperita L. and M. arvensis L. var. Piperascens Homes ex Christy).
- Sage oil is obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of salvia (Salvia officinalis L. ssp. Minor and major, S. triloba L. and S. officinalis VAhl. Ssp. Lavandulifolia).
- Lavender oil is obtained by steam distillation of the flowers and flowering sprouts of lavender (Lavendula angustifolia Miller syn. L. officinalis Chaix and L. Vera DC).
- Carnation oil is obtained by steam distillation of fully opened flowers of carnation (Dianthus caryophillus L.).
Recommended daily intake
5 ml (1 tsp) 3-4 times a day.
15-20ml of daily intake contains:
- 1500-2000mg of Sundew (Drosera) extract equivalent to 1800-2400mg of the fresh plant.
- 1500-2000mg of Liquorice syrup
- Silicon dioxide 465-620mg
- Carmelose: 28-37mg
- Essential oils: 19-25mg of which
Peppermint oil: 9-12mg
Anise oil: 5-7mg
Thyme oil: 2-3mg
Carnation oil: 1mg
Lavender oil: 1mg
Sage oil: 1mg
Demineralised water, Liquorice syrup, vegetable glycerin extract, silica, Carmelose, Peppermint oil,
Potassium sorbate as a preservative, Anise oil, citric acid as acidity regulator, Thyme oil, sodium benzoate as preservative.
This product is suitable for all adults.
Free from alcohol, gluten, sugar and lactose.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
Keep out of reach of children
Store below 25°C in a dry place at room temperatures.
Sundews (Drosera) were used as medicinal herbs as early as the 12th century, when an Italian doctor from the School of Salerno, Matthaeus Platearius, described the plant as an herbal remedy for coughs under the name herba sole. Sundew tea was especially recommended by herbalists in Germany and in Europe for dry coughs, bronchitis, whooping cough, asthma and “bronchial cramps”. A modern study has shown that Drosera exhibits antitussive properties.
Today, Drosera is usually used to treat ailments such as asthma, coughs, lung infections, and stomach ulcers.
200 ml plastic bottle.
1. Schilcher, H.; Elzer, M. (1993). “Drosera (Sundew): A proven antitussive”. Zeitschrift für Phytotherapie. 14 (50): 4
2. Oliver-Bever B. Plants in Tropical West Africa. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, 1986: 129.