- Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) is single-celled green algae, that has a very high content of protein, chlorophyll and other essential nutrients.
- Chlorella contains beta-carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, E and K vitamins, nicotine-, pantothene- and folic acid, chlorophyll and Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF).
- Chlorella also contains some minerals, trace elements and protein.
3 – 5 tablets of daily intake contain:
Chlorella algae 1070 – 1780 mg
Chlorella algae, Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 551, Surface finishing agent E 470b
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
3 – 5 tablets per day.
290 tablets / 116 g
- Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) is single-celled green algae that has a very high content of protein, chlorophyll and other essential nutrients.
- Chlorella algae nourishes, cleanses and gives extra vitality.
- Chlorella is a strong natural antioxidant that protects cells, and enhances youthfulness and the body’s immune functions.
- Chlorella supports liver’s functions and detoxifies the body.
- Chloremax complements nutrition naturally and is recommended especially for people on a diet, during fasting and exercising, and for athletes.