Krill oil capsules
- Ecological and natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- MSC-certified krill oil.
- Highly bioavailable.
- EFSA’s health claims for EPA, DHA and choline:
- EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
2 capsules of daily intake contain:
- Superba™ Boost krill oil (Euphausia superba) 1180 mg
- Phospholipids 660 mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids 318 mg
– EPA 177 mg
– DHA 82,5 mg
- Choline 82,5 mg
- Astaxanthin 100 µg
Ingredients: Superba™ Boost krill oil, Gelatine* (fish), Humectants E 420, E 422
2 capsules per day.
Suitable for adults. Not recommended for people with reduced blood coagulation. Not for anyone with a shellfish or fish allergy.
- Krill oil is a sustainable source of natural omega-3 fatty acids with very high bioavailability. Phospholipid bound omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are better integrated into cell membrane than triglyceride bound omega-3s from fish oil.
- Krill oil contains naturally choline, which contributes to normal lipid and homocysteine metabolism, and to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Krill oil also contains astaxanthin, which is found almost exclusively in esterified form. It is a very potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and gives the oil its red colour.
- Vitamar Krilli capsules contain Superba™ Boost krill oil from Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) harvested from the pure Antarctic waters of the Southern Ocean. Norwegian Aker BioMarine controls ecological krill harvesting and the production method of krill oil from beginning to end.