Astacaps is ‘Astaxanthin – Vitamin E’ supplement
- Strong Astaxanthin 4 mg together with Vitamin E 10 mg
1 capsule of daily intake contains:
- Astaxanthin preparation 4 mg
- Natural vitamin E 10 mg
Saflor oil, Gelatin (capsule shell), Astaxanthin preparation, Glycerol E 422 (capsule shell), D-alpha-tocopherol, Colour E 172 (capsule shell)
1 capsule per day
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
60 capsules / 36 g
- Astaxanthin can be found in fish, shrimps and some plants. It is considered to be a carotenoid among, for example, betacarotene and lutein.
- Vegetable astaxanthin in AstaCaps is extracted from Haematococcus Pluvialis microalgae, which is cultivated in a clean environment on the island of Kona in Hawaii in high quality, controlled, sweet water ponds.
- AstaCaps capsules also contain vitamin E, which is a lipid soluble vitamin with antioxidant properties. Vitamin E protects cell membranes and polyunsaturated fatty acids from free radicals and oxidation. Rich vitamin E intake improves the immune system and fertility, protects the heart and brain and gives the hair strength and shine.
- AstaCaps is recommended for everybody to enhance general well-being. Astaxanthin is also used for various skin and beauty applications.
- AstaCaps is suitable for regular use.