- For gut health, brain, muscles and cells
- L-glutamine 500 mg/tabl
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
L-glutamine 500 mg
L-glutamine, Anticaking agents E 460 and E 468, Surface finishing agent E 470b
1–2 tablets 1-3 times per day, maximum 6 tablets per day.
Take the tablets on an empty stomach with water.
Suitable for adults. The product is suitable for use both in courses and regularly.
160 tablets/ 160 g
- L-glutamine is a semi-essential amino acid, meaning the body can usually synthesize sufficient amounts of it, but in some instances the body’s own production is not always sufficient enough, for example during heavy physical exercise. Particularly fast dividing and energy-consuming cells (intestines, brain, muscles) benefit from glutamine supplementation.
- Glutamine is one of the most important components of the intestinal connective tissue and it maintains the condition of the intestinal mucosa.
- L-glutamine is the most important amino acid of the intestinal gland. Its use has been shown to inhibit excessive intestinal permeability. As the main structural component of the digestive tract, glutamine is known to accelerate recovery from the gastrointestinal tract problems.
- Muscle tension, such as in hard training, reduces body’s glutamine stocks, especially in muscle cells.
- Glutamine supports the immune system when it comes to flu or colds, and helps to increase performance, balance energy supply in low carbohydrate diets, and promote energy intake from other sources. There is an active connection between intestines and the brain. L-glutamine can also reduce “brain fog”.