Silicic acid – Collagen – Biotin tablet
- To support hair, nail and skin structure
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Firms and smoothens skin texture
- Water-soluble silica, collagen and biotin as active ingredients
Daily dosage 1-3 tablets contains:
- Collasil® OSA silicic acid 100-300 mg
- Biotin 50-150 µg
Anti-caking agent E 460, Corn starch, Collasil® OSA, silicic acid containing silica and hydrolysed fish collagen, Surface finishing agent E 470b, D-biotin.
1-3 tablets per day. If necessary, the dose can be increased to 6 tablets per day. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Contains hydrolysed fish collagen.
60 tablets/ 30 g
- Evonia Super Silica contains Collasil® OSA silicic acid, where silicon is a water-soluble silicic acid or ortho-acid in biologically active form bound to amino acids derived from hydrogen bonded fish collagen. Amino acids have an active transport mechanism in the intestine, and when absorbed effectively they carry the silicon into the bloodstream. In addition, the preparation contains biotin. These active ingredients support the structure and durability of the hair, nails and skin.
- The effects of Collasil® OSA on the hair, nails and skin have been clinically studied. It strengthen the hair and nail structure and reduce hair breakage, eg when brushing and helping the skin maintain its firmness, elasticity and moisture balance.
- The hair lasted better daily handling (washing, brushing, hair drying). Brushing was easier and the softness and hair shine increased and the growth accelerated.
- The structure of the nails was found to be strengthened and the gloss increased. The skin structure strengthened and elasticity and moisture balance increased.
- Silicon is the second most common element in earth’s crust. Silicon can be found in vegetable products, and its best sources are whole grains, root vegetables and vegetables in general. In humans, silicon occurs in the bones, in the walls of blood vessels, especially in the aortic walls, in capillary walls and in the skin. Silicon absorption decreases with aging. Silicon is essential for the formation of bones, joints and mucopolysaccharides (eg glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid). Silicon has been found to increase the elasticity of blood vessels, including aorta, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and increase bone density. Silicon also binds the body to harmful aluminum and promotes its removal from the intestine.
- Biotin has several important functions in the body. Biotin promotes hair and skin to remain normal. It also contributes to the normal functioning of the skin and mucous membranes and contributes to the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.