- Contains Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed grown in Scottish waters. It contains many elements in their natural form; about 20 amino acids, rich in vitamins and minerals including iodine.
- Seaweed is one of the most valuable and diverse sources of natural food.
- 1 tablet contains 150 µg of iodine, which is 100% of the recommended daily intake.
Daily intake of 1 tablet contains:
Iodine 150 µg
Anti-caking agent E 460, Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum), Surface finishing agent E 470b
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
120 tablets/ 60 g
- The rich nutrients of marine vegetation are concentrated in seaweed. For millennia, people have used seaweed to supplement their diet because of its nutritional richness.
- Seaweed is nature’s own versatile nutrient-rich mineral, which gives vitality to the hair, skin and the whole body, and thus it is considered as a super food for a good reason.
- Seaweed is an excellent source of iodine. Iodine promotes the normal production of thyroid hormones thereby regulating the metabolic rate. Iodine promotes the normal function of thyroid gland and nervous system, energy metabolism and cognitive function. Iodine is also important for skin health.
- Kelpamax seaweed tablets are intended to supplement a normal diet. The product contains a standardised amount of iodine 150 µg / tablet.
- Not recommended for persons who have or have had thyroid illness. Not recommended for children or during pregnancy.