Conjugated linoleic acid – Chromium picolinate complex
- For weight control
- To enhance fat metabolism
- To balance blood sugar levels
3 capsules of daily intake contain:
CLA 1200 mg
Chromium 50 µg
Safflower oil preparation (80 % CLA), Gelatine*, Moisturiser E 422*, Emulsifier E 471*, Colours E 101* and E 171*, Chromium picolinate
* capsule shell
3 capsules per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
150 capsules / 115 g
- Figurel CLA 80+ kromi capsules contain linoleic acid derived from safflower oil in such form that the body is able to utilise it easily. The product also contains well-absorbing chromium picolinate.
- Conjugated linoleic acid or CLA is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that is essential, for example, for muscle growth and fat metabolism. CLA is a natural substance that can be found in small amounts e.g. from meat and dairy products.
- CLA inhibits fat synthesis (carbohydrates to be stored as fat) and helps to burn body fat. Several studies on CLA show that it improves muscle tone and reduces body fat. CLA reduces body’s fat percentage and increases solid muscle mass.
- Chromium is needed for normal muscle growth as it influences the utilisation of amino acids. Chromium restrains effectively the desire for sweets and balances blood sugar levels.
- Chromium restrains effectively the hunger for sweets and is essential for glucose metabolism.
- Recommended especially for people on diet or during heavy exercise.