Keratin -Betacarotene -Zinc -Copper -Vitamin B2 tablets
- Versatile new-generation sun tablet with ingredients that enhance the skin’s natural pigmentation
- Protects the skin from the effects of sunbathing to get a beautiful and lasting tan
- Contains Melaline® Keratin, isolated from French Black Sheep Wool. It contains amino acids tyrosine and cysteine as well as melanin
Daily intake of 2 tablets contain:
- Melaline® keratin hydrolysate 650 mg
- Betacarotene 6 mg
- Zinc 1,5 mg
- Copper 1 mg
- Vitamin B2 1,4 mg
Melaline® keratin hydrolysate, Anti-caking agents E 460, E 468 and E 551, Betacarotene, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Zinc citrate, Copper citrate, Riboflavin
1 tablet twice per day with liquid. It is recommended to start the use 2-4 weeks before the suntanning.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast.
60 tablets/ 30 g
- The color of naturally dark or tanned skin is due to a pigment called melanin which main function is to protect the skin. Melanin protects the skin from ultraviolet rays and darkens the skin. In the skin, melanin absorbs ultraviolet light, the invisible part of sunlight.
- In 48 days at a dose of 500 mg daily, tan increased by 90 %, in 30 days at 650 mg per day, tan increased by 217 %.
- When not exposed to the sun, keratin hydrolyzate also has an effect on the color of the hair, ie it has a hair restoring effect.
- Melaline® dose-response: After 2 hours of sun exposure, the amount of melanin in the skin increases. Based on a clinical trial, the following results were obtained at 500 mg and 650 mg per day: After 30 days of use and after 3 x 2 h of sun exposure, the skin is darker and the tan will stay longer:
93 % of users were satisfied with the product
81 % of users felt that their skin was more bright, moisturized and firm
81 % of users found their hair darker and more pigmented
76 % wanted to continue using the product